Some random thoughts and quips on a Friday. In no particular order, here we go…
- You’ll hit a number of red traffic lights proportionate to how late you’re running.
- Every cop show every channel…Cop: “How much have you had to drink tonight?” Driver: “Two beers” Always 2.
- Cats do NOT always land on their feet.
- Don’t ask how I know.
- Want to spread the word? Tell someone “It’s a secret.”
- Piss and moan is better than moaning while you’re pissing.
Dad jokes for the week:
- Where do dogs go when they lose their tails? Wal-Mart, they’re the world’s largest retailer.
- If you steal a Tesla, is it now called an Edison?
- A man walks up to a librarian and asks, “Do you have any books on Pavlov’s dogs and Schrödinger’s cat?” The librarian responds, “It rings a bell but I’m not sure if it’s here or not.”
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you soon!